Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are trying to play a DVD and are on pg. 1 of set up

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to play a DVD and are on pg. 1 of set up wizard but using "up/down/left/right buttons on remote we can't get to the "OK" button to move to pg. 2.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN32J5205AFXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. The Menu buttons worked.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is firstvtime we have tried to set up HDMI.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought you were the expert?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Can you please tell me if the device you are having issues with is a DVD Player or the TV itself?

It was the TV as far as I know. It wouldnt plsy the DVD but the DVD player showed it was playing.

Your question was different - it involved moving to the second page of the setup.