Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My turntable is plugged in and won't start. no power at all.

Customer Question
My turntable is plugged...

My turntable is plugged in and won't start. no power at all. any ideas how to fix?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

At-lp***** 4 months old. played only once!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't used it in 3 months. re-plugged in power. nothing working. all other devices are fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. connect me to someone who knows something

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you happen to see any signs of power on the turn table?
Can you follow the cables to it and check connectors.
This is more of troubleshooting problem that might require taking the system apart to do a visual and electrical test. Would you be able to find hand tools and electrical measuring instruments?