Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a PS-LX500 Sony turntable. It's been stored for a…

Customer Question
I have a PS-LX500...

I have a PS-LX500 Sony turntable. It's been stored for a long time. I tried to power it up today and only the 33/45 rpm button works.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony PS-LX500 turntable it's probably 20 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to get it running today for the first time in many years... only the power on and the 33/45 buttons light up.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer have you checked under the player to see the belt is there?
Do you hear any noise of motor running?