Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Netflix is not working on my tv. Give me a minute i have to…

Customer Question
Netflix is not working...

Netflix is not working on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Give me a minute i have to look it up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been a couple weeks. nothing in particular happened. the show goes on for about 30 seconds then it just goes back to the tv main menue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It's am insignia serial number KQPGBYA013913

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this request. It seems you are having an issue with netflix failing during programs. This may be an issue with the TV internet connectivity. Do you have any issues with any other channels or apps on the TV?