Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Dish & a Roku but just recently got a new dvr & I'm…

Customer Question
I have Dish &...

I have Dish & a Roku but just recently got a new dvr & I'm trying to use Netflix & having no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's like 2 years old says Hdmi roku ready... does that help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't used it at all since new dvr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

HI there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to use Netflix?

What error or issue do you encounter?

Please let me know

I got it fixed myself
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago

Ok, good to hear

If you need anything else, please let me know