Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get hulu the other channels are working. Model4640x.

Customer Question
I can't get hulu...

I can't get hulu the other channels are working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model4640x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today.

Can you please tell me if you have checked your HULU Account Status through the website......do you know how to do so?