Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Was told my roku runs out this month. How do i renew it. Not…

Customer Question
Was told my roku...

Was told my roku runs out this month. How do i renew it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Not for sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Came on gmail said needed credit card number or it will expire at end of month

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is that email from Roku.com?