Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to connect roku player to old surround sound receiver…

Customer Question
Trying to connect roku...

Trying to connect roku player to old surround sound receiver with hdmi capability

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Panasonic projector ptax100u

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, no problems with other sources/inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just tried hooking up roku today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Video works when connected to projector directly, but no audio

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model of the projector? Which roku do you have?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.