Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a Sony Am/Fm Radio and Tuner. Model #

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a Sony Am/Fm Radio and Tuner. Model # HCD-SBT100, Serial #(###) ###-#### My issue is that in the basement location, for which I bought it, I do not get good reception. The solution is to extend the antenna out into the garage where there is good access to open windows etc. However, the existing antenna uses a connection that I can not find anywhere n Kansas City. Does Sony make an antenna with at least a 25 ft wire that will plug into the port for antennas on my tuner?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just purchased it one week ago. It is a Sony, Moderl # HCD-SBT100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pead my first statement

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

I am here and need an answer to the above. Actually, the answer is obviously quite simple just send me an antenna that has a long enough lead to reach from my Garage to the basement location where the tuner is - approximately 25 ft. - and that will plug into the back of the tuner in the assigned location!

Hi

First , we don`t sell anything here , this is not Sony

I may have a couple of solutions for you but you will NOT find that loop antenna with a 25` length of wire on it

Still want to proceed ?

NO

O.k then goodbye

Louie, Technician