Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I really screwed things up with audio. I have this strange…

Customer Question
I really screwed things...

I really screwed things up with audio. I have this strange computer voice talking and reading everything aloud. I can't get rid of it. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Haier-Roku TV may I please talk with someone is there a phone number? I don't have time to type all these numbers. I want to deal with a human. PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I thought I could help my husband who doesn't hear well and this would just creep him out as much as it's creeping me out. I can't get rid of it and I don't want to screw things up any further. Please get me a human

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have all the numbers up on the tv scree. My phone number is(###) ###-#### My name is***** and I caused this thing in netflix

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this happening on your ROKU?