Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 55 inch tv model #55us57-w where can i get another…

Customer Question
I have a 55...

I have a 55 inch tv model #55us57-w where can i get another remote and the number of the remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Jst purchased yesterday 55inch tclroku model#55us57-w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is not an issue I want another one so I don't have to throwit tomy wife

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

On your actual remote do you have 4 shortcut buttons labeled NETFLIX,AMAZON ,RDIO and VUDU ?

Got your TCL RC280 here for $18 ; https://www.amazon.com/TCL-RC280-Replacement-Remote-Roku/dp/B00PXKK9BM

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post ,
Also you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Let me know if you have questions