Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I needed to restart my rook device because of an error

Customer Question
Hello, i needed to...

Hello, i needed to restart my rook device because of an error message and now i cannot access any channels. please help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Where would i find that information?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was having an issue with accessing hulu. i typed in the error message i was receiving and the directions said to restart rook. i unplugged and plugged it back in and now i can't access huge or netflix. the screen is stuck the musical rook logo.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unplug the power cord to the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it back on

Do you still have the issue?

i will try that.

Let me know how it goes

ar you affiliated with roku?

We work on ROKU issues daily and have been around for 14 years.

i plugged it back in and am still getting the same error message for hulu
i'm going to call charter spectrum. i purchased the roku through them.

What is the error message? Previously, you said it was frozen.

it was frozen at the roku logo but was able to get back on hulu. it won't load my profile, the error message is to restart the device.

Which ROKU device do you have?