Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up the roku. It is in set display type and it…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up the roku. It is in set display type and it says to press OK to auto detect but it does nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I just received it today from amazon. It upgraded the software

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It acquired my wifi and then went to set display type and stopped

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Which Roku model do you have?

How is it connected to the TV?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.