Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have no sound on the roku box hooked directly to a sharp…

Customer Question
I have no sound...

I have no sound on the roku box hooked directly to a sharp smart tv. I have tried changing the HDMI location but no success. Any ideas.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

Model LC40LE6531
S/N 04AD7182
PLAN NO###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started tonight. I was accessing a movie on Amazon. No sound. Tried Netflix no sound. Changed HDMI location still no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What will this cost.

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Video Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How Wilkin know the cost.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you get me the model number off of Roku device?

Are you still thete.

Yes, did you get my previous reply?