Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get Roku to send me on over to netflix. Samsung TV…

Customer Question
I cannot get Roku...

I cannot get Roku to send me on over to netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Samsung TV few years old. I just installed Roku recently and it seemed to be working fine with Netflix . Now all I get from Roku is a big picture that shows buildings and no transfer and no sound.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I do not know how long because we have not used it recently.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer,

I understand that your roku is not working with netflix.

Can you give me more information about the problem.

Do you happen to know the model of the roku?

Who is your internet service provider?

Try to reset your system. Disconnect power off roku, disconnect the cable that runs from roku to your tv. Also turn off your wifi router and let both sit for 5-10 minutes and put them back together starting with wifi then roku.
Please let me know the results