Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How much will it cost to activate my new roku and how many…

Customer Question
How much will it...

How much will it cost to activate my new roku and how many channels would be downloaded

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku Ultra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just got delivered today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how much is this going to cost

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Video Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I've attempted to activate my roku and then was told there was a one time fee and I would get 2,000 channels. At the same time I googled a question asking if roku charges to activate and google responded with absolutely not.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you get activation code on TV screen when turn On Roku device?