Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ROKU box (serial #D0D051000927)connected to my TV…

Customer Question
I have a ROKU...

I have a ROKU box (serial #D0D051000927)connected to my TV and it is working perfectly. However, i signed up for CBS All-Access and cannot find the CBS All-Access channel on my channel listings. Also the activation code I have when I set up my ROKU box is "HYVM". It seems CBS All-Access has a problem with this activation code and requesting a new activation code. I could use your help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Wait and I will get the information

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The model is ROKU/XR and I have had the unit for several years. It is set up wireless to my router and has worked with no problem. The only problem I have is when I signed up for CBS-All Access and they told me to go to the channel lisings and enter CBS All -Access. Also they have a problem activation code I have used when I originally set up the unit to my TV and wireless router.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe i have informed you of everything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Did you add the CBS All Access channel through Roku device?

- Is it asking for 4 digit PIN number?