Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku TV that turns itself on in the middle of the…

Customer Question
Hello,I have a Roku...

Hello,I have a Roku TV that turns itself on in the middle of the night, cable people do not think it is their issue? Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

One moment, I will look that up, its is less than 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 3 weeks ago, s-series/48FS3750 50FS3800

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

I don`t know if you`re waiting for something but i can see you coming around and if you need help with this then now would be a good time