Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been trying to activate my roku account and I have…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to activate my roku account and I have put in every number that have and it will not accept

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

RCA 4517-LK40G45-A200-189 , 3yr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had deleted my account last year maybe year and half ago because i got cable and did not need it but i would like to get back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I set up a new account but it will not accept any of the numbers or codes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

When it does not accept the code, what is the error it gives you?

Please let me know