Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I reinstate my account? Streaming stick hdmi version. a…

Customer Question
Can I reinstate my...

Can I reinstate my account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Streaming stick hdmi version. a couple years old. I think I may have cancelled the subscription, but I have my previous password ***** user name. would that help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't tried to use it for possibly over a year. It shows up on my TV with all the other icons, but I can't "connect" which leads me to believe my account was closed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need my previous password, user nme, etc.?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens now when you try to access your account?

What message do you receive?