Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All of a sudden the graphics on the tv screen have

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden the graphics on the tv screen have disappeared, leaving only black blank boxes..what's with that and can we fix it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Sorry for the wait, had to go get it. Its Roku2 xs. model 3100x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Going on about 4, 5 days. Don't know that anything happened. No loss of power or anything like that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Should clarify that I only use roku for watching Netflix and that's the screen that this has happened to would also like to know have to delete certain movies from the screen altogether, if you can help with that. thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please