Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am just wondering why i cant get vmedia tv on my roku do i…

Customer Question
I am just wondering...

I am just wondering why i cant get vmedia tv on my roku do i need to pay first to get live tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its a roku streaming stick and its less then 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just got our internet hocked up today we downloaded the vmedia app it loads but cant see any of the tv channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can see the tv guilde on vmedia but no pic

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

You need to first sign up for it then you can use it.

If you on your computer click on my link below

http://www.vmedia.ca/en/tv/roku-players/

But note, as it says there, you need their internet, but use my link and you will see the options and what you need to do to sign up for the service.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you