Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku will not recognize my wireless network, It is a Roku…

Customer Question
My Roku will not...

My Roku will not recognize my wireless network

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is a Roku express. No nos. on the device. It is new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just cancelled my cable service with Spectrum but kept internet service. Just was on phone with Sectrum and they cant find the problem.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is the error the Roku gives when it fails to connect to the wireless network?

Please let me know

Cannot connect to wire network

ok, remove the power to your wifi router, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me if it then connects please