Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a roku last friday. tried for 4 day to get the…

Customer Question
I purchased a roku...

I purchased a roku last friday. tried for 4 day to get the att tower to recognize the roku stick. had to go back to the store and ask how to find the pin # for the stick. Got on line and made an account, put in a [in number, went to the divectvnow box and it ask for the pin number i set up, but when i put it in the 4 spaces if asks for me to input channels to add--but does not open up the 80 channels i am supposed to have with Directv now service?? i have repeated the same set of incorrect steps multiple only to end up in a place where it asks for the pin nmber and then tells me it is an incorrect station???

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Make and number of which device the att tower for internet or the roku?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have never tried to use this method to view tv. They put in the tower 3 weeks ago from att--i purchased the roku stick last friday and they have never worked togeher.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Has the account i just made operational now?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you want to see the channels from DirectTV on your Roku?

Please let me know