Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I live in Canada and have a Roku 2 XS which I've used for…

Customer Question
I live in Canada...

I live in Canada and have a Roku 2 XS which I've used for Netflix for about 5 years. Lately when I load Netflix, the menu comes up but some of the show choices only have the name & description but not the picture (some do and some only show a black & grey TV with legs. I tried unplugging and replugging and it works fine but only for a short time. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model # 3100R

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think about 3 weeks. Nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I received an email from Roku offering me an upgrade to Rodu Premium Plus but when I tried to order it, it wouldn't accept Canadian Cities or Postal Codes.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

I would like to know more about the problem.

1. How far is your roku from the wifi router?

2. Who is your internet service provider?

3. Have you ever check your connection speed?