Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wifi was off now on but I am not Getty on roku. My choices…

Customer Question
Wifi was off now...

Wifi was off now on but I am not Getty on roku. My choices are set up new wireless connection or update innection

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2 SN:5f35CJ016270 less than 2-3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We are in the hurricane Florida state. Much damage around. I was using Roku up to about midnitelast nite when it went off. Internet now working roku not.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

It looks like the roku has lost or has been reset to factory settings.

It will be a good idea to perform or update your connection.

Do that, you need to go to the setting and choose network and choose your wifi SSID and then enter its password.

Please let me know if you would like to get more help or want to work with me over the phone to get this done