Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Moved and set up Roku again. Checked all cables, etc. Now…

Customer Question
Moved and set up...

Moved and set up Roku again. Checked all cables, etc. Now cannot get pictures of movies when I access Netflix, just TV screen and description of movie. However movie works fine. What to do now. Thanks. *****(###) ###-####***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 1, maybe 6 yrs old. Serial 1XC394047973

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing changed, it was working at first, hooked up last week, just last two days.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

When you say description of movie, do you mean the subtitles? Is the sound still working?