Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Magnavox cdplayer model AZ9025/17 want play because…

Customer Question
I have a Magnavox...

I have a Magnavox cdplayer model AZ9025/17 want play because it read door can you help me repair

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

AZ9025 GH01

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried cleaning and tring to see why door because yhe door close fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The correct molde is AZ9025 GY01 Aug 1992

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Does the door physically close completely?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.