Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] Can I get the major news channels(locals…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Can I...

Second opinion] Can I get the major news channels(locals also) thru Roku? I have 2 smart Vizio tv's and do i need a Roku device for each?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Vizio Model E43-C2 and Vizio Model M322i-B1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No problems with either TV's.I am trying to decide how to get service signals and from whom before I cancel my cable tv service with comcast here in Richmond,Va.I am unable to get reception from the airwaves due to the apts we live in..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 4 days by:
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What are the names of the channels that you would like?