Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to get my screen to see what I had entered the day…

Customer Question
Trying to get my...

Trying to get my screen to see what I had entered the day before to see how I had set it up but it won't let me get into it. It wants me to enter the code online and I can't get into it either. It's saying that I have the wrong email and password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Device number isA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Device isA8276N431884 sku 3700RW

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I'm new to this whole thing. Just bought the system yesterday but got distracted by my granddaughter. So I was not able to complete it.
The activation code it gave me this morning is RDVTC
Now it gave me an code of XQPMRQM
My right email address is***@******.***
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which system did you buy?