Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I replace remote DVD controller model, Panasonic DVD…

Customer Question
Can I replace remote...

Can I replace remote DVD controller model

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic DVD Recorder Model DMR-XW480 Approx 7 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Replaced batteries. Difficulty with using Right & left arrows

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you looking for replacement remote control for this DVD recorder?