Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't seen to remember the pass word for our Hulu account.

Customer Question
Can't seen to remember...

Can't seen to remember the pass word for our Hulu account. Can you help me!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is on a Roku is about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Looks like I set up an account a long time ago then never used it. It knows me but, as I said, I just can't remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address on file?