Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cancelled my programs & now I am tryin to get new

Customer Question
Cancelled my programs &...

Cancelled my programs & now I am tryin to get new subscriptions. sined up for free month trial with HBO NOW when I turn it on I get no screen but I get the sound & across the screen it says NOT AUTHORIZED, what am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's a brand new ROKU firestick by AMAZON 1916

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Ever since I put the stick in a week ago, before that I had the module

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to check your active subscriptions and programs in your Roku account at:

https://my.roku.com/signin

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------