Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

First what is this going to cost me for help with my Roku…

Customer Question
First what is this...

First what is this going to cost me for help with my Roku TV?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Video Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I just bought a Roku TV but do not know how to change channels or get volumn

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I just bought a Roku TV from Walmart and don't know model #.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just brought it home and set it up with WiFi and my password. Nothing has happened since I bought except setting up free HBO and trying to figure the difference between cable box and DVR box.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer,

I understand that you are trying to operate a new roku TV. I will be happy to assist you to get started.

Did the tv come with a remote control? Can you power on the TV? Can you access the TV menu and options?

My son and I figured it all by ourselves so I hope I can get my money back as you were too slow.

Thanks for the update I have requested a refund for you