Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to enter pin number to add channels, ruku2 model 2720x,

Customer Question
Need to enter pin...

Need to enter pin number to add channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Ruku2 model 2720x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Can't remember pin number of roku to add channels?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that we've started a new account need to set up pin number on Roku?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question. Typically you will need to go online and set up a Roku account. During the setup, it will ask you to set a pin number that you can use when you want to add channels or make purchases. Have you set the account up yet?