Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking for a cartridge needle stero for rca 45 record

Customer Question
Ian looking for a...

Ian looking for a cartridge needle stero for rca 45 record player (only plays 45records can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

RCA 1952

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I convetered this to streo with an at cartridge but the Carthage drags on the record

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to move the cartrige forward but no good

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can get a replacement cartridge needle from Needle Doctor:

http://www.needledoctor.com/New/RCA-Victor-Nivico

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------