Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Getting error code 012 and I have checked connections. All…

Customer Question
Getting error code 012...

Getting error code 012 and I have checked connections. All is working on WIFI.... it wont connect and let me view my Netflix or HUKU

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Let me look... A #3 about 18 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started lst night... tried to boot up this am and still stating I'm not connected to internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to get this working. :-)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Look I don't want to start an account and you stated a $5.00 charge. I wanted to talk to a live person to assist.
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

I will be able to talk to you about getting the setting to connect to your router.

Please request a phone call if you want to.

I still get get my roku to reconnect with my router/wifi. I keep getting the error code 012. I need to be walked through it to get it fixed
no that is another 26 in payment. This is fine
hello is someone there to help me