Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roke is telling me i am not connected to the internet my…

Customer Question
My roke is telling...

My roke is telling me i am not connected to the internet my internet is working find ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Give me a few seconds while i check

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Modal 3700x

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just has 2 cords a power cord and a cord going to the tv .

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Thank you