Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I change the region on my DVD from region 4 to region…

Customer Question
How do I change the...
How do I change the region on my DVD from region 4 to region 1?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: AnswersByEric, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

What is the make and model number of your DVD player?

Louie, Technician