Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get Netflix on my Roku, I can get Ted Talks, The…

Customer Question
I can't get Netflix...

I can't get Netflix on my Roku, I can get Ted Talks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

The model is 4400X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened today

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Now, I can't get anything on my Roku
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to add a channel on your Roku? Or view a channel?

Please let me know