Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to cancel roku and you make it impossible,

Customer Question
I want to...

I want to cancel roku and you make it impossible

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

7ka710084285

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Ive been trying to cancel for over a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to cancel my account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

A subscription can be cancelled in a few ways. Use any of the below methods:

From the Roku player (using a Roku remote that has a * button)

1. Browse and highlight the channel you wish to manage.
  2. Press the options button on your remote control.
  3. Select “Manage subscription” from the options menu.
  4. Select “Cancel subscription”.

From Streaming Channels/Channel Store:

1. Find the channel in Streaming Channels/Channel Store.
  2. Select the channel.
  3. Select "Manage Subscription.
  4. Select "Cancel subscription".

From a web browser using your Roku Account

• Sign in to your Roku account at https://my.roku.com
  • Click on “Manage your Subscriptions”.
  • Select the subscription channel to cancel.
  • Click “Unsubscribe”.

You can see and manage your subscriptions by logging in to your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/, and clicking on "Manage Your Subscriptions".

In "My Subscriptions", you'll find all of your channel subscriptions, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each one.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------