Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No sound blue screen with unauthorized content denied, got…

Customer Question
No sound blue screen...

No sound blue screen with unauthorized content denied

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Got to look be right back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4230x

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I will have to go back and plug it in. This has happened to me many times and ususally can be solved by pulling plugs. Not this time. Should I put the roku in now?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV please?

LG 55LV4400 ua

Thank you. Can you tell me if any other HDMI connected devices ARE working on the TV presently (ex: Cable Box, Blu Ray player, etc.)?