Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am just nstaling a roku 2. It comes up. Withbxxstarted…

Customer Question
I am just nstaling...

I am just nstaling a roku 2. It comes up. Withbxxstarted choices r English, Deutschland. I cannot get to choose it won't accept input

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2 xs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 Xserve. Age....?.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

It looks like the system remote is not working.

In order to get the remote to communicate, first install new batteries and after that, press the pairing button on the back of the remote.

If remote works, you should be able to navigate through the set up menu.