Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am being asked to enter my pin # for my Roku but I don't…

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked to enter my pin # for my Roku but I don't remember recording one. I have six units.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I WILL HAVE TO CHECK wait one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Thanks it is a Roku 2 model 3100

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to sing up for HBO and Showtime.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Are you using same Roku account for all six units?