Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku stick and use it every day but only use it for…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku stick and use it every day but only use it for Netflix or Amazon prime movies. I just purchased another Roku stick for a friend and want to get him UTUBE but it keeps asking for a PIN number to add it...I do not have a pin numberfor either my roku stick or my friends, there id nothing in the box tha gives a hint

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Mine is about a year and one half, my friends is about a month or so

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It only happened when I tried to add utube to his, and it asked for a PIN #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just went and tried it on my Roku and when I tried to add u tube as a streaming channel it also asked for a PIN

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Are you using one Roku account for both Roku devices?