Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to activate a new ROKU and it has a red circle…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to activate a new ROKU and it has a red circle that says "loading" for a very longtime

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku device id a9276l774653 sku 3710rw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I installed unit without problem, tv screen is showing a code, went online to open new account and have not been able to get out of loading

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I want him to come and install, I will give him dinner and a beer lol

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is the red circle of Loading appear on Roku or Computer screen?