Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchaced a new 32" tcl-roku tv and im trying to put…

Customer Question
I just purchaced a...

I just purchaced a new 32" tcl-roku tv and im trying to put it on my comcast cable remote and sant figure it out please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

S series s301/s303/s305 is on my book

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just purchased it and its never been set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not if this works

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the model number of your Comcast cable remote control?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.