Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to set up roku on my new tv. I am on the Activate…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up roku on my new tv. I am on the Activate your Roku screen, but I had trouble with my computer, and now the activation code has expired. what do I do now. I tried to click on "get a new code," but nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

190220NA16-A Insignia

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got the TV set up. I already have roku on my other tv. The direct tv technician connected the roku & I'm trying to activate it on this new tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is it separate Roku device or its builtin Roku TV?