Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku doesn't seem to working right.There are no pictures…

Customer Question
My roku doesn't seem...

My roku doesn't seem to b working right.There are no pictures in the boxes showing what is available to watch. I have been just surfing and the name of the movie or whatever will appear then I click on and watch. How can I get back the visuals for finding programs.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Wireless DO 4D 2C 483561

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model 2710X I have had it for about 2 years.- About 2 weeks. I didn't notice anything funny happening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that is it. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.