Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku is not working properly. Everything operates

Customer Question
My roku is not...

My roku is not working properly. Everything operates normally until I try to open a selection. Then it never downloads. The little circle just keeps spinning

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's only a year old. Where would I locate my model number?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue for about 5 days. I was watching a show when it began to delay with the circle spinning and it never came back on it just kept spinning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it. I just want to know what's wrong and how do I fix it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and Rokku and Wifi route (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router, wait 5 minutes connect power to the Roku then the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please